lucene-general mailing list archives

From tarunsapra <t.sapr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress bar for indexing process.?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 05:36:17 GMT

But the biggest problem in building it is ...like you have progress bar for
file upload where you know the exact size of flie and how much has been
uploaded but in that case of indezing is there a way to find out how much
total time it will take, only once we know the total time , then only we
would be able to build a progress bar.
Thanks