lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Organizing the Lucene meetup (Was: ApacheCon US)
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 03:01:35 GMT

: We should proably add this to the main site, and send anouncement email
: to all the user lists (w/replies to general).

Email sent to all the *-user@lucene lists i could find.  I just repurposed
something grant sent to the bay area Lucene meetup group.  (I'm not
subscribed to most of those user lists, so if you are a list moderator
pelase do me a favor and check for it in your moderation queue)

It occured to me that updating the main site was probably overkill -- if
you are flying in for ApacheCon you already know, if not you aren't going
to come unless you're local, and we don't post every local meetup on the
site -- so i skipped it.

-Hoss