lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Lucene MeetUp in Oakland, CA - Tue Nov 3rd @ 8PM
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 02:57:24 GMT

(cross posted to many user lists, please confine reply to general@lucene)

There will be a Lucene meetup next week at ApacheCon in Oakland, CA on
Tuesday, November 3rd. Meetups are free (the rest of the conference is
not). See:

For other meetups at ApacheCon, see

Also, one last reminder, we have a lot of Lucene/Solr related content
scheduled for ApacheCon including Lucene and Solr training (Monday and
Tuesday), two full days of Lucene related talks on Thursday and Friday,
plus the Meetup. I also know there will be a lot of Lucene ecosystem
committers at AC this year, so it's a great way to interact with people
working on your favorite Lucene projects. See
for more info on the conference.

-Hoss (channeling Grant)

View raw message