lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Organizing the Lucene meetup (Was: ApacheCon US)
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:29:04 GMT

: I added some more details to the wiki page, including a signup form so
: we can better track the number of attendees.

Karl had a good point on java-dev (in reply to one of my wiki updates)
that we havent' really done a lot to publicise that the MeetUp is open to
anyone who wants to come, even if they aren't registered for the
confrence).

We should proably add this to the main site, and send anouncement email
to all the user lists (w/replies to general).

If anyone with, uh, better grammer and spelling then me (i?) wants to take
a crack at it please speak up -- otherwise i'll do it tonight.

-Hoss