lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon US
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:35:42 GMT
Just a friendly reminder to all about Lucene ecosystem events at
ApacheCon US this year.  We have two days of talks on pretty much
every project under Lucene (see http://lucene.apache.org/#14+August+2009+-+Lucene+at+US+ApacheCon

) plus a meetup and a two day training on Lucene and a 1 day training
on Solr.  The Lucene training will cover Lucene 2.9 and I'm sure
Erik's Solr one will cover Solr 1.4.  I also know there will be quite
a few Lucene, et. al. committers at ApacheCon this year, so it should
be a good year to interact and discuss your favorite projects.

ApacheCon US is in Oakland (near San Francisco) the week of November
2nd.  The trainings are on the 2nd and 3rd, and the main conference
starts on the 4th.

You can register at http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/

Hope to see you there,
Grant