lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Organizing the Lucene meetup (Was: ApacheCon US)
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:37:02 GMT

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Grant Ingersoll <> wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder to all about Lucene ecosystem events at ApacheCon
> US this year. [...]

One thing we should get in place is a wiki page or something similar
for the Lucene meetup planned for Tuesday evening. In Amsterdam
earlier this year we used the wiki page at [1] to track things.

The MoinMoin wiki at Apache has been a bit flaky lately, so I'm not
sure how much we can rely on it for the next few weeks. If people
like, I can set up a simple web site and a sign-up form like the ones
I did for the NoSQL meetup I'm organizing, see

Jukka Zitting

View raw message