lucene-general mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Webinar: Apache Solr 1.4 – Faster, Easier, and More Versatile than Ever
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 16:39:34 GMT
Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Excuse the cross-posting and gratuitous marketing :)
>
>     Erik
>

> My company, Lucid Imagination, is sponsoring a free and in-depth
> technical webinar with Erik Hatcher, one of our co-founders as Lucid
> Imagination, as well as co-author of Lucene in Action, and Lucene/Solr
> PMC member and committer. Sign up here:
> http://www.eventsvc.com/lucidimagination/100909?trk=WR-OCT2009-AP
>
> Friday, October 9th 2009
> 10:00AM – 11:00AM PDT / 1:00 – 2:00PM EDT

Hi.
We are a small European company, and we are interested in the webinar,
to which we subscribed.  But we are quite unfamiliar with such things,
and wonder if this means that we'll have a Europe/USA phone call running
for the duration, which could end up quite expensive.
Can you enlighten us in that respect ?

Thanks in advance
André Warnier
Mira Consulting GmbH