lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.9.0
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:05:30 GMT
+1,

Two minor nits:  The date in CHANGES.txt is wrong and I'm not crazy
about the 1.5 stuff that Uwe mentioned, but agreed we can live with
it.  I so can't wait to flip that switch to 1.5 and be done with it
for a little while (until we start debating 1.5/1.6).

BTW, going forward, I think we should be consistent w/ other ASF
projects and call our artifacts apache-lucene-X.zip, etc. and the
artifacts should unpack into apache-lucene-X/ directory.  No need to
change for this release.

-Grant