lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board Report Due
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:27:50 GMT
Sounds good, just shorten that up a bit for the report.  See the other
reports for language style, etc.

Something to the effect of:

Lucy is a loose C port of Lucene for XXXXX.  Progress has been made on
designing/implementing the various
interfaces.

And maybe, if you have them, some thoughts on efforts to bring in more
contributors/community.