lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.9.0
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:47:18 GMT
+1

Good job everyone!

On Win XP, Sun JVM 1.6.0_16 I ran the following tests:

lucene-2.9.0.zip:
- ant compile-demo
- ant demo-index-html
- ant demo-search-html
- ant demo-index-text
- ant demo-search-text
- ant jar-demo
- ant war-demo
- ant clean

Everything works fine. The only thing I'm wondering if ant clean should
not only clean up the build dir, but also the .jar and .war file after
ant jar-demo war-demo was run. But I think that's a nit and has been
like that forever.

lucene-2.9.0-src.zip:
- ant test-core
- ant test-contrib
- ant test-tag
- ant clean dist dist-src

All tests pass and also the generated docs look good.

  Michael