lucene-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: Board Report Due
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:06:41 GMT
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:26:04PM -0400, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> I think Lucy is the only one outstanding at this point.

Oh, believe me, I haven't forgotten!  I've been planning for this
mid-September review for six months.  The goal is to have finished both the
Boilerplater compiler and the core object model and have started on search
classes by the deadline.  That, in addition to finishing provisional
implementations for real-time search, a pluggable IndexReader, and
memory-mapped sort caches generated at index time (all done), as discussed
during the flurry of design posts to lucy-dev this spring.

I will finish the last of the commits, update the Lucy website (now that
there's actually news), and file that report by tomorrow.

Marvin Humphrey

> On Jun 10, 2009, at 9:09 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> >Lucene's Board Report is due in the coming days (meeting is on the
> >24th).  Please fill in for your project by the 16th.
> >
> >The report is in
> >

> >-Grant

View raw message