lucene-general mailing list archives

From Noirin Shirley <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Lucene Meetup at ApacheCon US
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:22:54 GMT
Hi there,
Rumours on the grapevine suggest that there's some confusion over the
Lucene Meetup at ApacheCon US. This is currently scheduled for
Tuesday, November 3rd.

You guys seem to be seriously popular--no one wants to clash with
Lucene! Congrats on that, and I think it bodes well for a fantastic
Meetup :-) However, it does mean that we really can't move the Meetup
later in the week. If Tuesday is a complete no-no, we may be able to
switch to Monday, but we'd really prefer not to.

Feel free to contact the planning team on
planners-2009-us@apachecon.com with any questions or concerns :-)

Looking forward to seeing you in Oakland,
Noirin Shirley