lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on query
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:01:16 GMT
The current Lucene query syntax is specified here:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_3_2/queryparsersyntax.html  Note that use of
ampersands instead of AND is not supported.

You may want to write your own query parser.  It is relatively easy to do.
Take a look at the current query parser for some examples.

You might also like to look at the 2.9 release which (I believe) has a
package from IBM that makes query syntax much easier to change.