lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [ACUS] Fwd: Lucene Agenda
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:43:35 GMT

: We need abstracts ASAP for those five talks listed, plus we need bios for Ted

FWIW: I was planning on tweaking the abstract/title of Solr OOTB to be
more focused on the demo (and less on the intro to Solr) but even knowing
what changes i have in mind for the talk, i can't think of any better
wording for the abstract then what i used last year (and should be the
same in the CFP from this year, but i can't get to that) ...

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/apachecon2008us/ootb/abstract.txt

: > And finally, just a warning that the times listed on the wiki are not
: > the actual times for the presentation. I'll put them into the CMS with
: > the correct times - please let me know if anyone is particularly stuck
: > wrt a particular time.

Interesting.  Looking at the pieces of hte schedule that are already
online...

	http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/schedule/days

...it looks like there are still 5 one hour sessions per day, but the
breaks have been moved arround and there is no gap for a keynote on
friday.

There is also one talk which is not on our list that has already been put
in a slot in the "Lucene track" on thursday afternoon...
	Apache POI recipes - Paolo Mottadelli
	http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/sessions/286

-Hoss