lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACUS] Abstracts and Bio
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:34:55 GMT
Sorry about the late response. Here is the abstract:

"In the first half of this presentation we will talk about the
fundamental concepts of Lucene Java. A technical overview, as well as
tips about how to get started with Lucene will be given.
In the second half the major new features coming with the 2.9/3.0
releases of Lucene Java will be introduced and we will briefly look at new
enhancements that the Lucene developers are currently working on."