lucene-general mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Open Relevance Project Kickoff
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 18:33:05 GMT
Hi there,

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Grant Ingersoll<gsingers@apache.org> wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Simon Willnauer wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The Open Relevance Project vote has passed.  Now the fun begins.
>>>
>>> To get started, I think we need to get some infrastructure in place.  I'd
>>> suggest:
>>> 1. Subversion (I can take care of this)
>>> 2. Mailing list.  I think we can just have one for now.  How about
>>> open-relevance@lucene.a.o?
>>> 3.  Wiki.  I'd like to suggest Confluence, but am fine with MoinMoin.
>>> 4. Web site. I'll take care of this by just copying over the Forrest
>>> website
>>> from Lucene
>>
>> I can take care of 2. and 3. once we decided.
>
> +1.  You can definitely start on the mailing lists.  user and dev is fine in
> my book.
I'm about to kick off the mailing list request for
openrelevance-user@lucene.apache.org
We need to announce list moderators in order to submit the request
ideally three+ of them.
Afaik there are about 4 initial commiters in the project so I guess 2
moderators should be fine.
I would happy to do it so we need one more.

Thanks,

simon