lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [APACHECON] Planning
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:42:08 GMT
Note, you may not have permission to view that page.  Sorry.  Not my
call.

Also note that it is _MY_ understanding that airfare is no longer
covered as part of the speaker package.  Maybe others can confirm
this.  I'm not sure how this effects people's willingness to speak,
but it is a downer in my mind.  However, the ASF does have a Travel
Assistance Committee that people can apply to for assistance.  I don't
know the details of that.