lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Performance: Field.Store.YES vs. Field.Store.NO + DB
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:25:12 GMT
You should try it & see & post back.

When using Lucene, you should sort by docID and then retrieve in that order.

There's also another open source project (don't remember the name)
that aims to be a store for cases like this.  There was an
announcement a while back... would be a 3rd option to try.

Please post back results if you get that far!

Mike