lucene-general mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Open Relevance Project Kickoff
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:51:30 GMT

Hello,

2. How about going with -user immediately, so that when we do add -user and -dev we don't
have to migrate people?
3. Can Confluence send emails with page changes that look like diffs?  I'm asking because
MoinMoin does that and I find it very helpful.  Mahout's Confluence doesn't do that, so I
can never tell what exactly was changed, which makes learning-from-observing-changes impossible.

Otis