lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board Report Due
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:50:28 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Grant Ingersoll<gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> Lucene's Board Report is due in the coming days (meeting is on the 24th).
> Please fill in for your project by the 16th.

Tika report is in, see below for a copy.

PS. Note that due to a schedule confusion, the board meeting is
already on the coming Wednesday, the 17th!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

TIKA

Apache Tika is a toolkit for detecting and extracting metadata and
structured text content from various documents using existing parser
libraries.

Tika 0.3 was released in March, and we are planning to release version
0.4 soon. Tika development continues at a steady pace with no major
roadblocks in sight.

A Solr-based search feature built and hosted by Lucid Imagination was
added to the Tika web site.