lucene-general mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: Board Report Due
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:02:53 GMT
Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> OK, I ran through the archives and filled in for various projects.
>
> You have until 5 PM EDT to modify the report for your project!

I updated the Nutch entry. FYI, I encountered the following error,
several times in a row:

The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not be
checked out

Googling for help I found anegdotic evidence that this is due to SVN
overload. After a few more attempts the error disappeared.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><