lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET Integration
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 15:57:46 GMT
I really can't help you with the details of .net, nor with going over
example code.  Get the Lucene book, check out all the tutorials on the web.

Consider dumping .net if you have trouble translating all of the available
java examples.

Also, the [ ] notation is outside the query syntax.  It is used to indicate
the region in which you should interpret the text as a query.