lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Relevance Infrastucture Request
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 16:56:27 GMT
Grant is the spark-plug here.

I would predict < 10TB of transfer per month backed by 200-300GB of
storage.  File sizes would probably be in the 50-100MB range organized into
larger groups.  Access would be probably be read-only except for Lucene
committers.

Others would have to comment on a "bandwidth provided by" link, but it seems
that this already exists (see http://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html).

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve