lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Relevance Infrastucture Request
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 10:35:17 GMT
James, Ted,

Ted's estimates sound reasonable to me.  One of the responses on
infra@ suggested we might find a few mirrors who can help lend a
hand.  Let's keep in touch on this and see how it works out.  If we
have a mirroring approach in place, then the need for even project
committers having write access goes away as we can manage writes here
at the ASF and you could just sync.

I have no clue about bandwidth provided issue, especially b/c this is
a unique situation.  We can find out as we proceed.

-Grant