lucene-general mailing list archives

From uday kumar maddigatla <u...@mach.com>
Subject How can I use Lucene to index a database?
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 06:20:42 GMT

hi,

we are new to Lucene. We want to index the database using lucene.

we don't know where  to start. we already done the indexing of documents.

But we don;t know how to index database using lucene, We started searching
in google. we found one query regarding this by you people.

please tell us how to index the database. A series of steps(where to change
or update) will helps us.