lucene-general mailing list archives

From "James" <ja...@ryley.com>
Subject RE: Open Relevance Infrastucture Request
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 15:35:49 GMT
Hey Ted,

What are the parameters of the file bandwidth and access you need?  We'd consider donating
this, but I'm not sure exactly how it would work.  We can't have completely open FTP where
abusive people find out about it and start storing movies and such.  Would it be read-only,
or would we set up accounts for interested parties?

BTW, a mention on the project page would be great, but not necessary -- our site is free so
any visibility is always appreciated.

Sincerely,
James Ryley, Ph.D.
www.sumobrain.com / www.freepatentsonline.com

This communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used
or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. Nothing contained herein nor
on a related web site should be construed as legal or patenting advice.