lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene at ApacheCon US 2009 (Was: [Reminder] ApacheCon participation deadline)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:58:39 GMT
Hi,

[dropping private@, we're all subscribed on general@]

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just updated this page to include the talks I had seen people suggest so
> far and a little bit of structure so that we can collaboratively plan what
> to say to the ApacheCon organizers.

OK, thanks! I added the Tika talk that I already proposed during the
CFP. Collect all the Lucene-related CFP submissions to the wiki page
would be a good start.

I believe we can also go beyond the traditional 50-minute presentation
format and propose stuff like workshops, demos, case studies, or
whatever people might find interesting.

BR,

Jukka Zitting