lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: indexReader
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:10:48 GMT
IRENE SANCHEZ BODEGA wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm a spanish Telecommunications student.I'm using Lucene to index some documents and
I've goy a question.
> the fact is that I index a document (only one). When I use Luke to confirm the information,
I see the information is ok.
> But when I open an IndexReader, the answer of numDocs is 0...is that possible?? I dont
understand...if I open the index throught Luke I can see the informatio, but IndexReader sais
there is no document there. MAy u help me??

> Thanks a lot!
>
> Irene

Hey Irene, I think you want the Lucene users list:
java-user@lucene.apache.org

It has a wider readership, and your much more likely to find help with
Lucene there.

Good Luck!

--
- Mark