lucene-general mailing list archives

From Evert Wagenaar <evert.wagen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are you able to list everything in index
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:40:10 GMT
Hi Racola,

You can get all the Terms from the Index from the IndexReader like in the
code below. I'm uding Luvene Java and don't know much of .Net. But
customized sorting can easily be done with a the Set collections (Like
SortedSet).

Regards,

Evert

        Directory dir = FSDirectory.getDirectory(indexLocation);
        IndexReader reader = IndexReader.open(dir);
        TermEnum terms = reader.terms();