lucene-general mailing list archives

From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] release PyLucene 2.4.1
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:34:48 GMT

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> I'm just suggesting that a "snapshot" of the HTML docs be
> included future releases. (this is along the same lines as what some of
> the other subprojects do)

PyLucene 2.1.4 RC7 received some documentation additions:
   - a local copy of the PyLucene web site for offline viewing
   - a 'for the impatient ones' quick installation instructions

PyLucene 2.4.1 RC7 is available from the staging area:
     http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 2.4.1.
Three +1 PMC votes are needed for an official release to happen.

PyLucene RC6 received two votes:
   +1 Mike McCandless
   +0 Chris Hostetter

Thanks !