lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: adding pylucene-dev to Nabble?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:01:15 GMT

: I'm attempting to add the pylucene-dev list to Nabble... but the final step
: requires subscribing Nabble's email address to the list...
:
: How does one usually do this?  (Has anyone added one of our lists to Nabble?).

nabble may have changed things in the last few years, but when we setup
some of the older lists i remember that all you had to do was tell it the
subscription address and the list management type (ezlm) and it would take
care of the rest.

if you check out the Nabble support forums, they're usually really
responsive.

-Hoss