lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Agrawal, Aashish \(IT\)" <Aashish.Agra...@morganstanley.com>
Subject question on index creation
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:28:58 GMT
Hi,

I am new to lucene, is there any way to add index to already created
For example , if I create index for my files under /a/b/c in
/tmp/index/, and latter on I want to create index for files under
/a1/b1/c1 ,
and add it to the same index directory ?

how to achieve this , some example will help a lot.

-Aashish