lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: London meet-up
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 21:22:54 GMT
Hi Richard,

If I were in London, I'd love to go.  Unfortunately, stuck over here
on the other side of the pond.  FWIW, you might have better luck
asking on java-user.  Also, we are having a Meetup at ApacheCon Europe
in a few weeks, if you can make that (it's a much smaller pond to jump
over).  See http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneMeetupMarch2009

-Grant