lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A" <>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Tika 0.3 release
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:24:03 GMT
Hi Folks,

The vote passes with 4 +1 binding votes, and 3 +1 non-binding votes. Here
are the vote tallies for everyone's reference:

Binding +1 Votes (Lucene PMC):

Sami Siren
Jukka Zitting
Grant Ingersoll
Michael McCandless

Non-Binding +1 Votes:

Chris Mattmann
Jonathan Koren
Dave Meikle

I will push out the release and update the website documentation and wrap up
the CM activities (tag'ging) and CHANGES file update today. Once done, I
will send a notice out that Tika 0.3 has been released to general@lucene.
Dave, thanks for the offer to update the website. I will send you an email
and tag up and see how we want to do this.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246