lucene-general mailing list archives

From Sami Siren <ssi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.0
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:32:19 GMT
Fellow PMC members,

As you might know already we have posted a release candidate for Nutch
1.0 some time ago. However we have so far received only two +1 votes
from Lucene PMC members and one more is required before we can actually
finalize the release.

The vote thread as it currently is can be seen from:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/33b2a26db25db492/vote_release_apache_nutch_1_0

We (as a Nutch community) would really appreciate if somebody from the
PMC had the time to check it out.

Thanks for your time,

  Sami Siren