lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: adding pylucene-dev to Nabble?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:46:57 GMT

Andi Vajda wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Mar 2009, Michael McCandless wrote:
>

>> I'm attempting to add the pylucene-dev list to Nabble... but the
>> final step requires subscribing Nabble's email address to the list...
>>
>> How does one usually do this?  (Has anyone added one of our lists
>> to Nabble?).
>>
>> (Normally you subscribe by emailing pylucene-dev-subscribe@lucene.apache.org
>> , from that email address, which I could try...).
>
> Then how would you confirm the subscription ?

Precisely, that's my concern.

But I started to wonder whether Nabble would simply be smart enough to
detect that it's supposed to respond w/ confirmation.

I guess it's worth a shot... but I wanted to see first if others can
do this.  I assume the list admin (is that you Andi? Or, Grant?) could
simply add the email to the list?

Mike