lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Allow committers from any subproject to edit TLP site
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:28:12 GMT
OK, I believe I implemented this in the appropriate place, such that https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/site

  is now editable by all Lucene committers.  My apologies in advance
if I missed any group (I think I got 'em all).  The TLP site is a
forrest site, so you will need forrest 0.8 in order to edit it.

I started a mini-Wiki for the TLP to share TLP level info under the
lucene-java wiki (I don't feel like we need a full fledged wiki for
the TLP) at http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/TopLevelProject

If you have problems or can't actually edit it, let me know here.