lucene-general mailing list archives

From Fard <maurice.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error with checkout the Basic Demo of Lucene
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:41:56 GMT

Thank you for your response,

Again I check out the Basic demo and run "ant war-demo" from prompt line. I
searched for indexfiles.class to run it and create index directory. it is in
"build.classes.demo.org.apache.lucene.demo".
I run "java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles {full-path-to-lucene}/src" and
I got the below error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: IndexFiles/class
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: IndexFiles.class
Could not find the main class: IndexFiles.class.  Program will exit.