lucene-general mailing list archives

From Fard <>
Subject error with checkout the Basic Demo of Lucene
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:23:07 GMT

Hello there,

I checked out the Basic Demo from subversion

in eclipse. And in the package explorer I got a lot of errors. The most are
not compatibility between the name of packages and the package that classes
should be there. For example there is a package called
"" with almost 30 java class in it but the
first statment in all these classes
are "package org.apache.lucene.analysis;". I have this problem with all of
packages and all them included files. I don't know is it something wrong in
the check out process I have done or something wrong in the Basic Demo of
Lucene. I appreciated let me know how can I fix it.

Have Fun
Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at

View raw message