lucene-general mailing list archives

From "이지홍" <hong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SomeBody Help Me! To Find Out The Portuguese Analyzer
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 00:26:56 GMT
thanks for your answers.
i'm sorry. my english writing is not good.
i was told you. the Lucene SandBox Analyzer.
you can find out.
following url :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/analyzers/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/
go there. you cand find out GermanAnalyzer and FranchAnalyzer.

I will ask you repeat Time.

Lucene SandBox Analyzer is What Diffrent From  SnowBallAnalyzer?

I don't know That.

Which One Is Best?

you can sure that snowball analyzer is covered english language?

Plz Teach me.

2009년 1월 6일 (화) 오후 10:36, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org>님의 말: