lucene-general mailing list archives

From adakos <jblo...@recruititassociates.com>
Subject Re: Segments file disappears, index no longer functions.
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:56:35 GMT

Hi! Thanks for your time.

That is correct, I am using the IndexReader to delete the documents.

There does appear to be support for the infoStream, the writer contains the
methods...

.GetInfoStream() and .SetInfoStream()

So I will go and implement those methods in a bit and report back.

At present I am unaware when the segment file disappears, ill investigate.

And I am not implementing a custom deletion policy (I don't know what that
is so I am going to assume I am not using it, lol :o))

Thanks again for the input, ill be back with the information you requested.