lucene-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question on - Multi valued Keyword field search
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 19:05:41 GMT
I don't have a better example, sorry.  Although you'll find Michael
Busch's presentation on payloads helpful probably:

   <http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/apachecon/AdvancedIndexingLuceneAtlanta07.ppt

But as I understand it, yes you can set those types of values on the
payloads and use BoostingTermQuery to leverage them.

	Erik