lucene-general mailing list archives

From ppuyen <khongkh...@mail.ru>
Subject Help me to understanding how does DataBase work in Search engine.
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2008 21:34:44 GMT

Hello everyone,

I have a project Search engine. My part is :
 1. Creat dataBase for Search engine
 2. indexing and searching

    The 1st my friend run Crawler to save webPages from internet then I use
these webpages to create database by Oracle (  I want to create DataBase to
optimal search).
    The 2nd  I use Hibernate to connect DataBase and Java .
    Then I indexing and searching by Lucene.

it's only the ways I read and understand from internet  (my Enghlish is very
bad I'm afraid I mistook )  .
My friend told me need indexing all webpages then save all files were
indexed in DataBase.
then I don't know which is right.

Who can tell me the right way ? or if have another way, tell me please
.Thanks