lucene-general mailing list archives

From ayyanar <ayyanar.aswatha...@aspiresys.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question on - Multi valued Keyword field search
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:04:16 GMT

Hi Eric, plz consider my example and tell me what can be stored in as payload
value. Should we store the boosting value as payload value? For example, can
i set 0.56 as payload value for the "Dirty" in document 1
and 0.98 as payload value for the "Dirty" in document 3?

(Or) Kindly provide some easy to understand examples for payload. This will
help me lot to understand payload since the test case in the net is not that
much helpful.

Thanks in advance.