lucene-general mailing list archives

From ayyanar <ayyanar.aswatha...@aspiresys.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question on - Multi valued Keyword field search
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:22:57 GMT

Hi Eric,

I need to set the high boost for the value "Dirty" in the document 3 since i
want the document 3 to come first. This is not field based boost since there
are multiple values in the keyword field of a document. Iam aware we can do
this by using payload concept, but i dont know how to do and there are no
examples in the net.

Please not that i will search only in the keyword field and i need to do the
index time boosting.

Thanks,
Ayyanar