lucene-general mailing list archives

From ppuyen <khongkh...@mail.ru>
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 01:28:56 GMT

Hi, everybody.

I have a problem. I already did:
1. Indexing russian language with text file  successfully
2. Iindexing pdf, html, ppt file with StandarAnalyze successfully .
But now I need to do indexing files html and pdf ... format with Russian
language but  it's only indexing Text file. Didn't do with  HTML or PDF (I
run debug , when indexing file html with Russian language ,it showed
unreadable character).

Who can tell me why  ? and help  How i can indexing file HTML, PDF...
Russian language file ?

thanks a lot .