lucene-general mailing list archives

From Veselin Kantsev <vese...@campbell-lange.net>
Subject Re: Indexing local PDFs: Lucene/Solr/Nutch ?
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:42:46 GMT
Hello,
I am now using solr 1.3 with tomcat6 on a debian lenny box.

Could you please advise of any other instructions/HowTos on integrating Tika or
maybe RichDocumentHandler with Solr, that I can find online?
Apart from the Solr Wiki, as following those examples did not help in my
case.

Thank you.

Veselin K.