lucene-general mailing list archives

From ford2000 <jonathan...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get the keywords in articles which hitted by search?
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:03:35 GMT

For instance, I use search term "lucene OR java OR keyword" to create a
query, and the result comes back with a bunch of articles, my question is
how I can know which keywords in the resultant articles, also in the search
term "lucene OR java OR keyword", I've used Lucene Explanation class to
extract the information I want, however, "Computing an explanation is as
expensive as executing the query over the entire index", is there any other
way to get those hitting keywords? thanks