lucene-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Forwarding
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:35:50 GMT
Thanks, Grant -- the functionality I wanted is now in place.  And thanks Hoss,
for showing the way.

On Sep 29, 2008, at 5:48 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> I set Marvin up as an admin on the project.

I'm not sure I can see how things have changed.  AFAICT, I don't have
permission to create notification schemes, or do anyting else I couldn't
before.  If I understand correctly, Jira uses group-based permissions, and the
groups I belong to are still the same ones I belonged to yesterday:

  jira-users
  lucy-developers
  all-developers

However, for now that doesn't matter...

> I also setup a notification scheme.

... because the notification scheme you set up works as desired.  I've tested
comments, edits, and opening new issues, and they're all triggering posts to
lucy-dev.

For the record, one more step was needed -- I had to allow jira at apache dot
org to post to lucy-dev.  This was accomplished by following the instructions
at <http://www.ezmlm.org/manual/Adding-Aliases.html>.

Cheers,

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research