lucene-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@101tec.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Performance and usage alternatives
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:19:56 GMT
An alternative is always to distribute the index to a set of servers.
If you need to scale I guess this is the only long term perspective.
You can do your own home grown lucene distribution or look into
existing one.
I'm currently working on katta (http://katta.wiki.sourceforge.net/) -
there is no release yet but we are in the QA and test cycles.
But there are other as well - solar for example provides distribution
as well.

Stefan